Tax Manager- Partner Track
Tax Manager- Remote from anywhere in the US
About CPA Solutions
Were on the cutting edge of advanced proactive wealth and tax strategy development and implementation. Following the Wealth Ability playbook we specialize in helping Professional Service providers, Entrepreneurs, eCommerce and Real estate investors minimize their tax liability to $0, and were 1 of only 10 Mastery level members in the country providing clients these tools that allow them to reach their financial goals faster.
Members of the team have direct client relationship management responsibilities allowing everyone to build rewarding personal and professional relationships. The client base is virtual and so is the workplace. Working from a home remote office environment encourages independence and work life balance.
About the Tax Manager Role
We have a unique opportunity for a Tax Manager, Strategist, and Consultant who will work closely with our clients helping them maximize their tax savings and better understand their overall financial well-being regarding retirement, investments, estate planning and risk management/compliance.
- Client Service: Collaborate and suggest opportunities for enhanced client service on engagements and regular communication on live Zoom calls
- Assist clients with business and estate management, tax returns, budgets, or other financial tasks
- Guide clients through business and personal financial analysis, including goal setting
- Cultivate and maintain ongoing relationships with clients by tracking their successes and keeping them informed about any changes that may affect their finances
- Tax Services: Light tax return prep and review of Associate's work, supervise tax research projects, prepare journal entries and understand adjustments.
- Financial Accounting and Analysis: Review bookkeeping work, draft and review financial statements, enter transactions, budget, and client analysis.
- Project Management: organize assignments, manage the flow of our client list and projects, including billing and collection duties
Why You Would Want to Work with Us
Looking for firm Partnership? If you have your CPA or EA (or are working toward it), we have a 6-month road to partnership with revenue sharing for those who bring in new clients. We are proud to offer established and comprehensive, ongoing training and leadership development programs for those looking to elevate their career to the partner level.
We are also recognized as a Top Place to Work, and one of Inc. 5000s fastest growing private companies. We strive to offer every employee significant growth opportunities with well-defined and documented advancement guidelines, and a team-centered environment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Flexibility and work/life balance where you choose your own schedule
- around our core hours of 8am to noon Pacific time
- Weekly team training sessions
- Opportunity to attend 4 conferences annually with other Wealth Ability firms
- Opportunity to work with a talented and forward-thinking team
- Team environment
- Fast track partnership opportunities after 6 months of employment
- Revenue sharing
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings